Security on Madoverpoker.com is very high. There are certain processes that a payout has to follow. If the player is not found to be eligible for a payout (i.e. he fails to meet the Terms and Conditions), his or her request is rejected as per the steps of the Cashier and Risk Management System. For further information please write to support@Madoverpoker.com
Articles in this section
- Can I request money through direct bank transfer?
- How do I cancel my payout request?
- How do I deposit money to my account?
- How much TDS does MOP charge over my winnings?
- How safe are my credit card / debit card details?
- How to deposit money in MOP account?
- How to withdraw money from MOP account?
- I deposited money on Mad Over Poker. The amount was debited from my bank account but did not get credited in my Mad Over Poker account. What should I do?
- Money debited from bank but did not reflect in MOP account on depositing?
- My funds are missing after playing a game?