It’s very simple. Madoverpoker.com offers a lot of variety of games in its lobby. All you have to do is: Go to lobby > cash games> choose the game (Hold’em or Omaha) > choose the stakes>click on that table. Just check if the table has available seats for you to play there.
Articles in this section
- How can I start playing on Mad Over Poker?
- How to set filters for tournaments on my Mad Over Poker account?
- How do I save my Hand History?
- How can I buy-in/ join a game?
- Where do I get to see my hand history?
- Where can I get rules and poker game instructions?
- How do I edit the Poker client settings?
- How do I select a game?
- Can I change a seat in a poker game?
- Can I play at more than one table at the same time?